You can import documents (PDF, doc, etc.) and images (JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP) into Andaman7 in two ways:
- Importing your document directly into a folder:
- Go to the "My Folders" section and choose the folder into which you want to import the document.
- Go to the "Documents" section of the folder, press the "+" at the bottom of the screen and choose the type of medical data you wish to import.
- Press the green "+" and choose the location where you want to import the document from. For example, if you have taken a picture of your document, choose "Photos" (the layout of these menus may vary depending on the model of your device).
- Select the desired document and it will be automatically saved in the medical file folder you have selected.
- You can edit the information fields of the document by clicking on the icon represented by an "i" or "Details".
- Importing your document from an external application:
- You can also import documents from 3dr party apps, such as your web browser, mail client, and so on.
- In the external app, make a "long click" on the document you want to import and choose "Share" or press the icon (the nomenclature / icon of these menus may vary depending on the model of your device) and choose "Andaman7" in the applications available to open the file.
- Click "Save" to import the file into Andaman7.
- Select a medical record category and validate.
- Your document will be added to the selected medical file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.